Full course description
Welcome to the course on Project Management for the AIMC Certified Consultant Certification Program.
The purpose of this course is to provide the project management practitioner with a strong foundation in project management. During this course, an interactive toolkit is provided to assist the practitioner through each phase of the project management process.
- Possesses foundational understanding of both the technical and human aspects of organizational change and change management practices and their specific application within the organization they serve
- Knowledge of how to integrate change management practices and tools into comprehensive project plans
- Understands fundamentals of developing a case for change and stakeholder alignment
- Working knowledge of how to diagnose, create solutions and manage change throughout the life cycle of a
- Effectively employs a change management methodology and toolset and ensures they are integrated into project plans.
- Proactively demonstrates the impact/people risks of organizational change and builds and manages plans for reducing this risk.
- Works with client to build sponsorship of change efforts. Influences executives on business case for changemanagement and informs themon successful change management.
- Proactively addresses resistance to change.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in driving change to improve project and business results.
- Effectively manages change throughout the project lifecycle – from initial stakeholder analysis through monitoring project results.