Full course description
Welcome to Customer Experience and Service Focus for the AIMC Certified Consultant Certification Program.
This course focuses on providing the internal consultant with tools and frameworks to design and implement processes to improve the customer experience. It builds on the importance and impact of a consultant's ability to develop a customer service focus. It also makes the connection between trust building and a service orientation on customer engagement and satisfaction.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to perform the following:
- Establish partnerships with primary customer/client and relevant stakeholders to understand their perception of the situation, definition of the problem and desired outcome
- Anticipate and be responsive to customer/client’s questions, inquiries or requests and resolves customer service problems in a timely manner
- Persist in providing the highest quality services and products to meet customer needs and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain a positive, solution orientation looking at problems and complaints as opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and builds trust
- Engage effectively with diverse clients and stakeholders incorporating cultural nuances
- Develops emotional intelligence, credibility, reliability and self-awareness in ongoing basis