FBC 402 Foundations in Economics is a Course
FBC 402 Foundations in Economics
Full course description
Competency Area Objectives
The topics covered are designed to help you achieve proficiency in the accounting competency area objectives measured in the course competency exam. Before you take the exam, you will be able to:
- Identify basic concepts, terminology, and tools of financial and management accounting.
- Appropriately apply accounting information to for-profit firms.
- Analyze and interpret accounting information to make decisions about organizations, from both an external (i.e., investor) and an internal perspective (i.e., a manager of the firm).
- Measure and analyze the efficiency and effectiveness with which a company executes its mission and goals
- Use the language of business (i.e., accounting) to effectively communicate accounting viewpoints to management and subordinates.