FBC 405 Foundations in Finance is a Course
FBC 405 Foundations in Finance
Full course description
Competency Area Objectives
The topics covered are designed to help you achieve proficiency in the financial competency area objectives. Before you take the exam, make sure you can:
- Explain the relevance of value maximization as the primary organization goal.
- Distinguish between accounting and cash flows.
- Critically evaluate financial statements.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of working capital management
- Apply time value of money concepts.