Full course description
All of the content presented in this Foundations Module reflects essential lessons taught within Butler University's College of Education Teacher Preparation Program and reflects a collaborative, recursive loop between practicing teachers and teacher educators.
This module provides the foundational context for teachers who are just starting out and it will serve as a good refresher for teachers who want to go deeper into instructional practices found within the Teacher Led, Teacher Education Content modules.
1. Foundational Development Theories
2. Foundations of Classroom Management & Relationship Building
3. Foundations of Lesson Planning
4. Foundations of Classroom Assessment
5. Foundations of Technology-Rich Teaching
*Please note that this course does not lead to licensure.