Full course description
The content presented in the Teacher Led, Teacher Education Social Studies module is designed to support in-service teachers, veteran teachers, teachers stretching across multiple disciplines, and those with few other faculty in their districts.
This module provides real, relevant, and bite-sized support for immediate implementation in the Social Studies classroom.
- Content Knowledge
- Planning in Social Studies
- Methods of Instruction for Social Studies
- Assessment for Social Studies
- Utilizing Data to Further Instruction
- Diverse Learners in Social Studies
- Utilizing Technology in a Social Studies Classroom
- Voices in History
- Civic Duty: Not Just for U.S. History & Government Classes
*Please note that this course does not lead to licensure.