Full course description
The content presented in the Teacher Led, Teacher Education World Language module is designed to support in-service teachers, veteran teachers, teachers stretching across multiple disciplines, and those with few other faculty in their districts.
This module provides real, relevant, and bite-sized support for immediate implementation in the World Language classroom.
- Content Knowledge
- Planning in World Language
- Methods of Instruction for World Language
- Assessment for World Language
- Utilizing Data to Further Instruction
- Diverse Learners in World Language
- Utilizing Technology in a World Language Classroom
- Authentic Resources
- World Language in the Real World
*Please note that this course does not lead to licensure.